FICUS AAA heavy-duty Corrugated Sheets have been recognized as standardized quality specification. In fact, Ficus AAA products have become an ideal packaging material for replacing wood, steel, plastic and other bulky packaging. Ficus AAA products are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
ISPM 15 COMPLIANT
Ficus AAA packing is ISPM 15 compliant.
Completely recyclable, biodegradable and waste-to-energy efficient.
Ficus AAA Packaging material is lighter than most other wooden materials.
Offers reduction in warehouse space and good stacking strength.
No splinters, nails or protrusions to damage product or cause employee injuries.
Requires no heat treatment or fumigation. Ideal for food & medicinal products.
A Ficus AAA box is only 9.5 kgs whereas the same box in wood is 70 kgs. This makes lot of cost saving in freight costs especially airfreight.
‘Save the wood to save the environment’ by cutting down the consumption of wooden boxes drastically.
Save packaging and unpacking time.
NO STRESS DEBRIS
The material’s extraordinary strength prevents stress cracking, which can lead to debris contamination.
FICUS PAX™ provides Complete Packaging Solutions with Ficus AAA
- Delivered to your plant complete,including the bin,poly bag and corrugated skid.
- Self contained glued bag for easy assembly.
- A pre-assembled lid (requiring no staples). Eliminates a top flap.
- Reduces in-house and transit damage.
- Excellent stackability.
- Available in various board grades to meet specific customer needs.
- Available in various graphic and color coating options.
- Pre-assembled lid requires no staples.
- Bin includes glued bag for easy assembly
- Vast range of Ficus AAA Containers - Collapsible bulk containers, totes, sleeve packs etc