FICUS eCore PANELS
Honeycomb panels from Ficus Pax are a sandwich construction of paper honeycomb core bonded to outer facings both sides. Because of their cellular core, Ficus eCore panels have an enormous strength to weight ratio, offering significant advantages over solid composites.
Ficus eCore panel is light, strong, economical, smooth and appealing, flexible, material-saving and completely recyclable. It is the best substitute material for wood; what's more, it conforms to the worldwide tendency of environmental protection.
- Eco-friendly (saves resources)
- Weight Reduction (approx. 50 – 70 %)
- Very high load bearing capacity
- Easier to transport
- Longer Life span
- Cost Effective (from 25 mm thickness)
- Material Reduction (approx. 60%)
- New facilities for design: Wide spans of panels / No Sagging
HOW LIGHT IS AN ecore PANEL?
Ficus eCore panels are widely used in exhibition stands, display units, lightweight office interiors & partitions and signages. These panels are available in a complete range of constructions to suit virtually any application; a wide choice of standard outer facings gives total flexibility.
BENEFITS OF FICUS eCore PANELS
FOR OFFICE SYSTEMS
- Lightweight office partitioning
- Movable office screens
- Wide choice of formats & finishes
- Strong & durable
- Cost effective
- Easy to assemble
- Special requirements made to order
- Choice of thickness for design flexibility
- Ready to decorate in any finish